Core Character Sheet (2mb)
Aeldan Name Generators ∞
Generate Random Luxi Names
Generate Random Mujinese Names
Generate Random Mythos Names
Generate Random Nehepi Names
Generate Random Ossandrian Names
Generate Random Selenian Names
Generate Random Shaper Names
Generate Random Shifter Names
Generate Random Subinese Names
Generate Random Svertan Names
Generate Random Tollam Names
Generate Random Victran Names
Generate Artilect Names
Generate Other Random Names
Other Generators ∞
These prompts are provided for players looking to create characters.
Please note that all prompts are optional but you do get 1xp for every 5 prompts you answer…
1. What does your character want? This month? This year? In general?
2. What does your character fear?
3. What does your character hate? What makes their blood boil?
4. What makes your character happy?
5. What is your character’s worst memory?
6. What is your character’s best memory?
7. What does your character consider the most important event of their life thus far?
8. Who has had the most influence on your character?
9. What does your character consider their greatest achievement?
10. What is your characters greatest regret?
11. What is the most evil thing your character has ever done?
12. If your character could change one thing from their past, what would it be, and why?
13. What does your character believe is the most evil thing any human being could do?
14. Does your character believe in the Ayr? Do they actively worship?
15. What does your character believe makes a successful life?
16. Does your character have any biases or prejudices?
17. Who or what, if anything, would your character die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
18. Who is the most important person in your characters life, and why?
19. Who is the person your character respects the most, and why?
20. Who are your characters friends? Do they have a best friend? Describe these people.
21. Does or has your character ever had a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
22. Has your character ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
23. How close is your character to their family?
24. Who would your character turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
25. Does your character trust anyone to protect them? Who, and why?
26. If your character died or went missing, who would miss them?
27. Who is the person your character despises the most, and why?
28. Does your character tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
29. Does your character like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
30. What is your characters most treasured possession?
31. What is your characters favorite food? Drink?
32. What is your characters idea of good entertainment (bawdy music, high drama, low art, etc.)?
33. Does your character smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why?
34. Given the choice how would your character like to spend a typical Saturday night?
35. What makes your character laugh? (Slapstick? Puns? Sarcasm?)
36. What, if anything, shocks or offends your character?
37. Is your character impulsive or cautious; do they make plans?
38. What are your characters pet peeves?
39. What is your characters greatest strength?
40. What is your characters greatest weakness?
41. If your character could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?
42. Does your character care what others think of you?
43. What are your characters favorite hobbies and pastimes?
44. Is your character organized, messy, or somewhere in between?
45. Does your character like themself?
46. What goal does your character most want to accomplish in their lifetime?
47. If your character could choose, how would they want to die?
48. If your character knew they were going to die in 24 hours, name three things they would do in the time left.
50 What is the one thing for which your character would most like to be remembered after death?
51. What three words best describe your characters personality?
52. What three words would others probably use to describe your characters personality?
Additional Character Creation Prompts (No XP Value but useful for building out your character)
One way to help define your character is to think about their virtues and flaws. Thinking of what virtues they hold dear and what vices they might suffer might help get a better picture of what your character is actually like. Below are some simple binary ranges; it is suggested that you pick a handful that might be relevant for your character.
ALERT to UNAWARE
ANALYTICAL to ILLOGICAL
ATTENTIVE to UNCONCERNED
AVAILABILE to SELF-CENTRED
BOLD to FEARFUL
CANDID to EVASIVE
CAREFUL to CARELESS
COMPASSIONATE to INDIFFERENT
CONSISTENT to VARIABLE
CONTENT to COVETOUS
COOPERATIVE to COMPETITIVE
COURAGOUS to COWARDLY
COURTEOUS to INSOLENT
CREATIVE to UNINSPIRED
DECISIVENE to VASCILLATING
DEFERENT to RUDE
DEPENDABILE to INCONSISTENT
DETERMINED to FAINT-HEARTED
DEVOTED to INDIFFERENT
DILIGENT to LAZY
DISCERNING to BLIND
DISCIPLINED to IMPULSIVE
DISCRETE to BLUNDERING
EFFICIENT to UNPRODUCTIVE
ENCOURAGING to DEPRESSING
ENDURING to WAVERING
ENGAGED to APATHETIC
ENTERPRISING to UNASSERTIVE
ENTHUSIASTIC to APATHETIC
FAIR to PARTIAL
FLEXIBILE to STUBBORN
FORGIVING to SPITEFUL
FRIENDLY to HOSTILE
GENEROUS to STINGY
GENTLE to HARSH
GRATEFUL to UNGRATEFUL
GREGARIOUS to ALOOF
HELPFUL to DETRIMENTAL
HONEST to DECEITFUL
HOPEFUL to DESPAIRING
HOSPITABLE to SELFISH
HUMBLE to PRIDEFUL
INSPIRING to REPRESSIVE
JOYFUL to SELF-PITYING
JUST to UNFAIR
KIND to MEAN
KNOWLEDGEABLE to OBLIVIOUS
LEADER to OBSTRUCTER
LOVING to HATEFUL
LOYAL to UNFAITHFUL
MEEK to ANGRY
METHODICAL to HAPHAZARD
OBEDIENT to WILFULL
ORDERLY to CLUTTERED
PATIENT to ANXIOUS
PERSEVERING to YIELDING
PERSUASIVE to CONTENTIOUS
POLITE to RUDE
PRACTICAL to THEORETICAL
PRECISE to VAGUE
PUNCTUAL to TARDY
RESOURCEFUL to WASTEFUL
RESPECTFUL to INSOLENT
RESPONSIBILE to UNRELIABLE
SENSITIVE to CALLOUS
SERIOUS to FRIVOLOUS
SINCERE to ARTIFICIAL
THOROUGH to SUPERFICIAL
THRIFTY to EXTRAVAGANT
TOLERANT to PREJUDICED
TRUSTING to SKEPTICAL
VISIONARY to REGRESSIVE
WISE to FOOLISH