THIS PAGE IS PROVISIONAL AND CONTENT IS UNDER REVISION
All Urul Technology can take be in one of five states of repair:
1. Inoperative: The mechanisms and features of the artefact are non-functional and confer no benefit to the wearer/wielder.
2. Malfunctioning: The mechanisms and features of the artefact are in poor repair and only function partially or infrequently.
3. Jury-Rigged: The mechanisms and features of the artefact have been restored, but haphazardly and not entirely. Certain Features and functions may work intermittently
4. Semi-functional: The mechanisms and features of the artefact are mostly functional but may suffer occasional interruptions or flaws.
5. Fully Functional: The mechanisms and features of the artefact are fully functional and suffer no penalties.
Artefacts can be damaged by a variety of causes and repairing one typically requires a specialized set of skills, equipment, and resources. Due to the complexity of Urul technology a character must have at least 1 point in Technology in order to attempt repair of an artefact and most repair checks are extended actions, requiring weeks, months, or years to complete.
Automatons and artificial intellects.
Technology focused on the storage and transmission of information.
Technology focused on healing.
The deadly weapons used by the warriors of the Urul Imperium.
Personal defense technology of the Urul Imperium.
Exceedingly rare and potent infrastructural technologies of the Urul Imperium.
Other Technologies ∞
Artefacts that fall outside the listed categories.