These prompts are provided for players looking to create characters.
Please note that all prompts are optional but you do get 1xp for every 5 prompts you answer…
1. What does your character want? This month? This year? In general?
2. What does your character fear?
3. What does your character hate? What makes their blood boil?
4. What makes your character happy?
5. What is your character’s worst memory?
6. What is your character’s best memory?
7. What does your character consider the most important event of their life thus far?
8. Who has had the most influence on your character?
9. What does your character consider their greatest achievement?
10. What is your characters greatest regret?
11. What is the most evil thing your character has ever done?
12. If your character could change one thing from their past, what would it be, and why?
13. What does your character believe is the most evil thing any human being could do?
14. Does your character believe in the Ayr? Do they actively worship?
15. What does your character believe makes a successful life?
16. Does your character have any biases or prejudices?
17. Who or what, if anything, would your character die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
18. Who is the most important person in your characters life, and why?
19. Who is the person your character respects the most, and why?
20. Who are your characters friends? Do they have a best friend? Describe these people.
21. Does or has your character ever had a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
22. Has your character ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
23. How close is your character to their family?
24. Who would your character turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
25. Does your character trust anyone to protect them? Who, and why?
26. If your character died or went missing, who would miss them?
27. Who is the person your character despises the most, and why?
28. Does your character tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
29. Does your character like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
30. What is your characters most treasured possession?
31. What is your characters favorite food? Drink?
32. What is your characters idea of good entertainment (bawdy music, high drama, low art, etc.)?
33. Does your character smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why?
34. Given the choice how would your character like to spend a typical Saturday night?
35. What makes your character laugh? (Slapstick? Puns? Sarcasm?)
36. What, if anything, shocks or offends your character?
37. Is your character impulsive or cautious; do they make plans?
38. What are your characters pet peeves?
39. What is your characters greatest strength?
40. What is your characters greatest weakness?
41. If your character could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?
42. Does your character care what others think of you?
43. What are your characters favorite hobbies and pastimes?
44. Is your character organized, messy, or somewhere in between?
45. Does your character like themself?
46. What goal does your character most want to accomplish in their lifetime?
47. If your character could choose, how would they want to die?
48. If your character knew they were going to die in 24 hours, name three things they would do in the time left.
50 What is the one thing for which your character would most like to be remembered after death?
51. What three words best describe your characters personality?
52. What three words would others probably use to describe your characters personality?